Wondfo Blood Gas Analyser BGA-102
Wondfo Blood Gas Analyser is used to measure combinations of Basic blood-gas
pH, pCO2, pO2 Haematology, Hct
Total 23 – Parameters: cH+, cH+(T), pH(T), pCO2(T), pO2(T), HCO3 -atd, HCO3 -std, BB(B), BE(B),BE(ecf), ct CO2, Ca++(7.4), AnGap, tHb(est), sO2(est), pO2(A-a), pO2(A-a)(T), pO2(a/A), pO2(a/A)(T), RI, RI(T), pO2/FI O2, pO2(T)/FI O2, Electrolyte K+, Na+, Ca++, Cl-, Biochemistry: Glu, Lac
Fight for time and grab treatment opportunities for critical patients whenever wherever
Automatic Sampling Process
- Without manual operation, the procedure is more simple.
Carry With Ease COMPONENTS
- Small and light, the humanized handle makes it easier to carry.
Easy To Use
- Only two steps are required to complete one sample test.
- Compact instrument design, no internal liquid path, no need for maintenance.
- Good correlation with the Radiometer and help doctors make a diagnosis.