HIV Syphillis HBV HCV Panel Rapid Test
The OnSite HIV/Syphilis/HBV/HCV Panel Rapid Test is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection and differentiation of hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) and antibodies to HIV-1, HIV-2, Treponema pallidum (Tp), and HCV in human serum, plasma, or whole blood.
|Clinical performance||Relative sensitivity||Relative specificity||Overall agreement|
|HIV 1+2 Ab test||100%||99.90%||99.90%|
|Syphilis Ab test||100%||99.10%||99.40%|
|HCV Ab test||100%||99.70%||99.80%|
- Cross Reactivity: No false-positive results were observed on 5-10 positive specimens of dengue, HAV, HBV, HCV, HEV, HIV, pylori, T. pallidum, ANA, HAMA, RF (up to 1500 IU/mL), pregnant women, respectively.
- Interference: No interference was seen with bilirubin (20 mg/dL), EDTA (3.4 µM), salicylic acid (4.34 mmol/L), creatinine (442 µmol/L), heparin (3000 U/L), human IgG (1000 mg/L), glucose (5.5 mmol/L), sodium citrate (3.8%)
- Shelf life: 18 months
- Individually sealed foil pouches containing:
- One cassette holder containing HIV/SYP (left) and HBV/HCV (right) cassettes
- One desiccant
- Plastic droppers
- Sample diluent HS (specific for HIV/Syphilis Ab test, REF SB-R0038HS, pink cap, 5 mL/bottle)
- Sample diluent BC (specific for HBsAg/HCV Ab test, REF SB-R0038BC, white cap, 5 mL/bottle)
- Package insert (instruction for use)